Also visit our new website TomsCatch.com!
Fishing trip with accommodation in Quebrada de Piedra, Panama
Located in Quebrada de Piedra, Panama, this fishing charter is excellent for your deep sea fishing trips with your family and friends. Everything is on board to enjoy a wonderful day light tackle fishing in Panama. We offer half day or full day fishing trips and go an extra mile to ensure your trip is memorable and productive. Everyone is welcome aboard our fishing charters - from novice to experienced anglers, to corporate groups and families. Book this boat now and enjoy a great day fishing in Quebrada de Piedra, Panama!
Paradis 3, Quebrada De Piedra, Panama
Fishing is good year round with a lot of that due to the many sea mounds and banks that bring the bottom up from a Thousand Meters to less than Forty Meters. These sea currents attract a lot of baitfish, perfect food for fish species like: black marlin, blue marlin, tuna, sailfish, wahoo, mahi mahi, cubera snapper, rock snapper, mullet snapper, yellow snapper, rooster fish, amberjack, crevalle jack, blue jack, horse-eye jack, sierra mackerel.
January through April is the high season because of the strong population of billfish. And we have Black Marlin and Sailfish available year round.
The Atlantic Ocean or Caribbean Sea side of Panama with its warm pristine water is also famous for its unique saltwater fishing in Panama. Offshore seamounts such as the Volcan Reef and the Peninsula Valiente, Escudo de Veraguas Island and the Bocas Del Toro are truely a sport fishing paradise for fly fishing trips especially for Tarpon, Spanish Mackerel, Snapper, Grouper, Jack Crevalle, Tuna, Marlin, Wahoo and Shark, Great Barracuda, Kingfish, Amberjack, African Pompano, Cubera snapper, Snook and Permit.
Access to the Fishing Area
- Included in the package price is airport transfers, one night hotel in Panama City, transport to and from panama city to the lodge, all food and drinks, and room tax and 7% panama state tax.
- The lodge has 8 rooms and will hold 17 people. For anyone that wishes for a bit extra comfort, we also have 2 new villas that we can use for room upgrades. One is a 5 bedroom 5 bath house, and the other is a 3 bedroom 3 bathroom house with private pool.
Yellow Fin Tuna
1. Choose when you'd like to go fishing
2. Fill out your personal data
3. Pay in the secure page of REDSYS.
4. In less than 24h we'll send you a booking confirmation with the departure time, meeting point and the captain's phone.
What is included?
Captain, fuel, all the fishing tackle, bait, insurance, licenses & tax.
What happens in case of bad weather?
In case of bad weather the captain will try to find an alternative day or you get a full refund. See the general conditions that apply to all trips.
240 € (per person) for 4 hours fishing