Also visit our new website TomsCatch.com!
Fishing Charter Crested Wave in Tenerife
Crested Wave is located in the harbor of Los Cristianos, Tenerife. This fishing charter offer you a variety of genuine and excellent fishing excursions. From half day of 4 hour or a full day of 8 hour trip, half of the time will be spent trolling with a varied selection of lures for different species or fish, mainly Tuna´s like Big Eye, Skipjack, Albacore, Blue Fin and more. Everyone is welcome aboard our fishing charters - from novice to experienced anglers, to corporate groups and families. Book this boat now and enjoy a great day fishing in Tenerife.
Crested Wave Shared, Los Cristianos, Canaries - Tenerife
With light tackle trolling along the coast, we generally use small lures to attract bonito, bluefish, barracuda, wahoo. Using life bait in deeper waters you might catch amberjack or pink dentex.
During the warmer months (may - october) Tenerife is a great place for Big Game Fishing. This is the time when Blue Marlin, White Marling, wahoo, dolphin fish and several tuna species visit the Canary Islands.
And last but not least, Tenerife offers some great possibilities for vertical jigging and spinning. In rocky areas, drop offs it's very exciting dropping a large jig to the bottom (70m to 150m) to catch large amberjack, pink dentex, dentex and grouper. With smaller lures you might catch bonito, barracuda, bluefish, etc. Los Gigantes, for example is a great area for jig fishing in Tenerife.
Access to the Fishing Area
Boat and Captain
- Full days fishing departure: 7 hours (10:30 - 17:30) - departing from Los Cristianos harbour. - Price Per: Fisherman - 110,00 euros, Spectator - 55,00 euros
- Half days fishing departure: 4 hours (09:00 to 13:00 & 13:30 to 17:30) - Los Cristianos harbour. Price Per: Fisherman - 65,00 euros, Spectator - 33,00 euros
Short Bill Speerfish
Yellow Fin Tuna
Black Spot Sea Bream
Red Sea Bream
White sea bream
1. Choose when you'd like to go fishing
2. Fill out your personal data
3. Pay in the secure page of REDSYS.
4. In less than 24h we'll send you a booking confirmation with the departure time, meeting point and the captain's phone.
What is included?
Captain, fuel, all the fishing tackle, bait, insurance, licenses & tax.
What happens in case of bad weather?
In case of bad weather the captain will try to find an alternative day or you get a full refund. See the general conditions that apply to all trips.
El precio también incluye bebidas frías,...