Also visit our new website TomsCatch.com!
Fishing Guide in Lozère, France
Vincent Isnard, professional fishing guide in Lozère. Trout, grayling, salmon, pike, perch ... All these species are present on the many rivers and lakes (Charpal, Naussac, Villefort ...) of the department. Depending on the season, some sectors are more or less interesting, and I will move you to fish on the most appropriate to the context of the time course. Book our guide and enjoy a fantastic day of fishing Langueloc-Roussillon!
Vincent Isnard, Lòzere, Languedoc-Roussillon
Access to the Fishing Area
1. Choose when you'd like to go fishing
2. Fill out your personal data
3. Pay in the secure page of REDSYS.
4. In less than 24h we'll send you a booking confirmation with the departure time, meeting point and the captain's phone.
What is included?
- The provision of the monitor-fishing guide (teaching, guidance)
- The equipment loan premium (rod, reel, flies, son) except foot waders
- The snack lunch along the river.
These rates do not include:
- Fishing license (purchased locally or on the internet: www.cartedepeche.fr)
- Accommodation and dinner.
What happens in case of bad weather?
In case of bad weather the captain will try to find an alternative day or you get a full refund. See the general conditions that apply to all trips.
We offer free pick-up service.